Saturday, November 8, 2008

Snowflakes and Sparkles....Christmas Swap '08!


Join me in a fun and sparkly Christmas Swap for this holiday season! :)


I have decided to organize a fun, holiday swap! :) The theme is "Snowflakes and Sparkles" and will set the tone for some cool, Holiday fun! Hopefully we will have enough participants to make this super cool. Who doesn't like to tap into their creative side AND get fun mail?


As a preface, I'd like to make sure that everyone that signs up for the swap will follow through with your assigned partner. I really want this first swap to be AWESOME! :)


Onto the "rules..."

Leave a comment on this blog letting me know you are interested in participating in the swap!

Then, send me an email at ellasmommy1117@aol.com with the below form all filled out so I have your information.


Name:

Mailing Address:

Email Address:

Personal Holiday Style (modern, vintage, country, funky, traditional, ect):

Favorite Holiday colors:

Favorite Holiday foods & snacks:

Any dislikes (Santas, nutcrackers, country, certain styles, ect):

Anything else about yourself that will be helpful to your partner:


After you email me the form, I will email you back with a confirmation, letting you know I have included you in the swap. Make sure you receive an email from me! If you don't receive a confirmation email with in a day or two, please leave me a comment via my blog and let me know. Sometimes emails land in my spam folder without my knowledge! I will leave this swap open until Monday, November 17th. I will assign partners shortly after. The boxes should be sent around November 28th-30th so that everyone can enjoy their holiday surprises!


As for the contents of your swap box, I'm leaving that entirely up to you! You can buy things, make things, glitter things, paint things, ect. Just make a creative swap box full of "Holiday Sparkle!" (examples: ornaments, stockings, holiday decor, holiday "goodies," Seasonal Candles, Christmas books, ect) Let's make this swap "sparkle!" I'm really excited and hope lots of you decide to join in on the fun! Spread the word so we can get lots of fun participants! It's always fun to meet new people, and what a great way to do so! :) So lurkers, come on out!! Get involved in this fun swap! :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

oh FUN! Me, Me, Me! Off to email you...

Guppie said...

Count me in!!