Thursday, November 20, 2008

ella's marriage continued...

She just came back into the room to discuss her "marriage" to Emma a little more.

Ella: We really are married. Really.

Me: Why did you decide to marry Emma?

Ella: Because.

Me: Because why? You usually decide to marry somebody because you love lots of things about them.

Ella: Because she plays doggy with me. That's it. Oh, and I like playing with Precious (Emma's dog) with her. That is it.

Ella: What do you like about Daddy? (very sarcastic tone LOL)

Me: So Ella, why don't you live with Emma? You usually live with the person you're married to.

Ella, in a "duh!" tone: Uh...we live across the street from each other!

Me: Oh. Okay! I just can't believe you're married and you just turned four!!

Ella: Well....really, Mommy....I want to be married to you!

;)

4 comments:

Guppie said...

Oh, my gosh, I CRACKED up! .....and I can just see that serious little face....!

Rebekah said...

I just found your blog and I wanted to say it is PRICELESS ... I love the marriage story and I look forward to reading previous posts about your little girl ... your family is beautiful!

Enjoy the weekend!

Rebekah - Prior Lake, MN

Guppie said...

I miss your blog's. :(

You MUST begin them again!!!

Guppie said...

I miss your blog's. :(

You MUST begin them again!!!