Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Public Service Annoncement!

Just wanted to make a post for those who are anticipating the upcoming pictures. As soon as I wade my way through the Strep Swamp, I will be posting pictures of a pretty substantial milestone in Ella's life. HER FIRST HAIRCUT! Yes, the first time ANY hair has ever been cut from her little head. She looks positively adorable and I can't wait to show off her new 'do.

It's funny how many people have told me haircutting nightmares after learning of Ella's first cut. Most of these horror stories involve the kids cutting their hair themselves. Yikes! Thankfully, Ella has never tried her hand at hair art. She was pretty proud of herself when she accessorized her hair, though.

Yep, she's creative. Yes, those are clip-on earrings.

So, check back for some MAJOR Ella cuteness!

2 comments:

Guppie said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE!!!

Guppie said...

I'm WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIITING!!!